Wednesday, April 13, 2005

watch this space

Can I begin by saying that if anyone anywhere followed my little request and prayed for me (or maybe even just thought of me, or whatever else you might do with your conversations with the Divine) thank you very very much indeed. I have through the grace of God and the advice of a close friend, I somehow managed to recover a few scraps of faith in recent days, and I hope, time permitting to kickstart this old chicken again.

Now, it might be a while before that actually happens, but blogging helped my faith so much, and it only makes sense to start again. First though, I have a few more things to do while I crawl back to the throne of God, and, once again, your prayers and thoughts would be hugely appreciated.

WATCH THIS SPACE!

Comments:
Hi Andy,

Glad there's been some movement since your last post. I prayed. Praying that you keep moving on - and keep blogging!

 
i'm really glad, you sound positive :-) also patiently looking forward to any nuggets of wisdom you care to send this way
 
We'll try not to let the fever of anticipation build up too much in the meantime! But good to see there's some connection still, as your thoughts are more stimulating than maybe you realise - whatever your state of mind at the time.

With all good wishes, prayers, blessings, ect...

 
Hey matey, didn't think I could leave comments on this prestigious creation, but I have been reading and have been thinking about ye. Many dittos to Rach, Sarah and Laurence's comments. Keep it coming, and I look forward to hearing from you in some guise or another. Marvellous.
 
Well i am glad that you are finding a path for yourself.. which saounds far more wooly than i meant, but there we go :o) i look forward to whatever 'tis you will be sharing with us...
 
Hi Andy!


Great stuff, your in my prayers!

Anderson

 
Post a Comment

<< Home